Nikki Answers:

1. Best Buy
The couple pillows were the best! Can't wait for my future dahlink, future house, future bedroom with the couple pillow! Hahaha

2. Best Eat
Chote Chitr Mee Krob deserves a second helping

3. Favorite Tourist Spot
Angkor Wat and Ta Phrom - Nice backdrop for self- portraits ;P

4. Favorite Group Shot
Chillax Shot :D Pagod na!
















5. Best Experience
Holding Ernest's hand @_@ Lolxx. Seriously though, climbing the steep steps in Phnom Bakeng was scary horrifyingly freaky but one of the most memorable. Great experience conquering my fear! Haha cheap. Thanks for all your help travelmates!

6. I regret bringing my stupid tungkod. Useless! Took up luggage space, whereas I could've bought more Kohkae Nuts.

7. Nastiest Moment
Ping Pong Shooting (with juices) at us, of course! Second place goes to the banana Kristine told us about when we got back hahaha!

8. Funniest Moment
Pretending to be ignorant of Lingas. (Only because I can't remember other funny moments now, I'm pressured! Need to meet Dj's deadline for submission!)

9. Most memorable ripoff (Please note specifically where and what.)
The star earrings bought at MBK, Thailand. From a place where most items were supposed to be cheap, the fancy earrings cost around P300! It was an earring which I had and lost before. I was desperate enough to buy it after the bashing I got from the saleslady. High bloood!

10. In a word/phrase
Ho Chi Minh City – motorcyclelandia
Siem Reap – awesomeness
Bangkok – bargain

0 comments:

Post a Comment