Kristine Answers:

1. Best Buy
The clothes for Bogey, my toy poodle, which I bought at Platinum Mall

2. Best Eat
The roast duck egg noodles I had at Caffe Nero in Suvarnabhumi Airport

3. Favorite Tourist Spot
It’s a tie between Cu Chi Tunnel and Ta Phrom Temple

4. Favorite Group Shot
WOW. the tree and the temple ruins are just amazing. I love Ta Phrom!

















5. Best Experience
Hiking in Kbal Spean

6. I regret forgetting to buy clothes for Puppy, my other dog

7. Nastiest Moment
When I got “sick” on the first night in Siem Reap

8. Funniest Moment
The two times that Ernest dressed up like a monk and then posed beside a picture of one

9. Most memorable ripoff
When Mel, Ernest, and I got ripped off by the taxi driver who took us to Suvarnabhumi Airport from City Lodge Hotel. I can’t remember how much the guy ripped off from us since it was just a negligible amount. What made the incident most memorable though was the driver’s rude and almost hostile behavior towards us when he dropped us off.

10. In a word/phrase,
Ho Chi Minh City is dodge-a-motorcycle city
Siem Reap was the best leg of the trip!!!
Bangkok was where I had the best bargain shopping experience of my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment